A distributor in the fashion/textile sector wants to set up a multi-channel organisation (stores, media, relationship marketing, digital) in response to the rise of digital in order to optimise its consumer contact points as effectively as possible.
- Defining the target organization and associated position sheets
- Managing the reallocation of internal resources and the search for external skills
- Writing and implementing collaborative processes between the different departments
- Identifying and implementing tools to make these work processes more fluid
« This new organization is better adapted to the challenges of our customer, who can now manage his omnichannel devices more effectively, by strengthening the position of digital and developing his cross-channel sales. »
- Effective content strategy and multi-channel delivery management
- Homogenization of content across all channels and increase in brand recognition